Curbside pick-up for prepaid orders of essential supplies to properly and safely maintain your hot tub, spa or swim spa.
Until further official notice from state officials we’re offering curbside pick-up of prepaid orders of essential supplies for the safe operation of hot tubs and spas. Per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) “Proper operation, maintenance and disinfection (e.g. chlorine or bromine) should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19”. Also, untreated water can lead to bacterial growth (E.g. E. Coli, crytosporidum, pseudomonas, shigella, etc). Maintaining healthy water quality is necessary to prevent the spread of infectious disease. As families, including children and the elderly, are being asked to shelter in place during the current health crisis we want to make sure that everyone stays safe and our health care system does not get any additional burdens that may be preventable with proper hot tub care.
How this works….
- Call ahead with your order. 614-527-0411
- Please have your list and credit card ready.
- We will prepare your order and ask you for an expected arrival day and an approximate arrival time.
- When you arrive at the store, give us a call to let us know that you are here and ready for pick up.
- We will place your tagged order with receipt outside of the front main entrance for you to pick up.
- No one, except employees are permitted to be in the store.
- Please keep in mind that there may be others picking up their orders at the same time – so check that you have the proper order and practice social distancing.
Due to increased call volumes and limited staff, phone lines may be busy. If you are unable to reach one of us, please try back later.
Thank you for your support, patience and understanding !
We will keep you posted on updated policies and protocols as they develop.
Sincerely, Your All Seasons Spas Team